TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
We are the publishers of KRUSHI ABHIVRUDDI online magazine Krushi Abhivruddi Agriculture News Media and related publications. We own and manage the websites https://www.krushiabhiruddi.com and its subdomains such as www.kannada.krushiabhivruddi.com. These are our terms and conditions for use of the network, which you may access in several ways, including but not limited to the World Wide Web via https://www.krushiabhiruddi.com, www.kannada.krushiabhivruddi.com, mobile phone, and RSS feed. In these terms and conditions, when we say the “Website” we mean the digital information networks, the mobile website, mobile application, operated by or on behalf of the parent company, its subsidiaries, and affiliates regardless of how you access the network, as well as any krushiabhivruddi apps whether you access those via the website or a third-party site.
However, when you access the website, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. If you have accessed the Website from the United States or any other country which are signatories to the WIPO and other international treaties/conventions on Intellectual Property, you also agree to be bound by terms and conditions contained herein.
The Readers, Editors, Managers will be enclosed and under the following policies and rules as respectively.
Ownership & Funding information-https://kannada.krushiabhivruddi.com/ownership-funding-information/
Editorial Team Information: https://kannada.krushiabhivruddi.com/editorial-team-information/
Use of material appearing on the Website
All contents of this website, including the software, design, logos, trademarks, text, graphics, and any other tools or applications are owned by or licensed to us and are protected by copyright under the Intellectual Property laws of India and under the various other international conventions/treaties to which India is a signatory. Apart from fair dealing for the purpose of personal use, private study, research, criticism, or review as permitted under copyright legislation, you may not reproduce, transmit, adapt, distribute, sell, modify or publish or otherwise use any of the material on this website without our prior written consent.
Your use of the website is for your own personal and non-commercial use only. You acknowledge that, between krushiabhivruddi and you, except for user content and advertisements (as discussed below), krushi abhivruddi is the sole owner of all content on the website, including, without limitation, all applicable copyrights, patents, trademarks, trade secrets, trade names, logos, and other intellectual property rights thereto, as well as text, images, graphics, logos, audio, video and other material appearing on the website. The content on the website is protected by the copyright laws and other intellectual property laws of India, United Kingdom, the United States of America and is protected globally by applicable international copyright treaties/conventions.
You may download and print extracts from the website for your own personal and non-commercial use only, provided you maintain and abide by any author attribution, copyright or trademark notice or restriction in any material that you download or print. You may not use any of our content for any other purpose without our prior written approval and permission. Except as expressly authorized by us and in the terms of “Copyright Policy” hereunder, you are not allowed to create a database in electronic or paper form comprising all or part of the material appearing on the website or do/abstain from doing any of the acts/omissions mentioned under the “Copyright Policy”.
This copyright policy sets out how users are permitted to use our content and also explains the types of use that require the purchase/grant of additional licenses. This policy forms part of our terms and conditions. We reserve the right to change our copyright policy from time to time by publishing an updated policy on our website, which shall become effective and replace any previous policy with effect from publication. Applicability of Indian Copyright Act, 1957
Copyright law gives the copyright owner the exclusive right to control the use of copyright-protected works. Section 2 of the Indian Copyright Act 1957 protects all the material published on our website and other digital/wireless platforms. The KRUSHIABHIVRUDDI Content and the website are protected by Indian Copyright Act 1957 and should only be used as set out in the “Fair Use of KRUSHIABHIVRUDDI Content” section below. Use that is made without our permission may therefore infringe our copyright which can result in personal and corporate liability. Where we state below that something is not allowed or permitted, then to do so is a breach of our terms and conditions: that is, it is a breach of contract, and also violates copyright law.
Fair Use of KRUSHIABHIVRUDDI Content
You may do the following:
- View our content for your personal use on any device that is compatible with the website (this might be your PC, laptop, smartphone, tablet or other mobile device) and store our content on that device for your personal use.
- Print single copies of articles on paper for your personal use.
- Share links to articles by using any sharing tools we make available.
Republishing or Redistributing of KRUSHIABHIVRUDDI Content
Except as set out above, you may not copy KRUSHIABHIVRUDDI content from the website or any third-party source of KRUSHIABHIVRUDDI content such as news aggregators and you may not republish or redistribute full text articles, for example by pasting them into emails or republishing them in any media, including websites, newsletters or intranets or any other digital platforms. We recognize that users of the Internet want to share information with others. We therefore permit limited republishing and redistribution of KRUSHIABHIVRUDDI content as set out below provided that this does not create a Substitute for KRUSHIABHIVRUDDI’s own products or services. We define “Substitute” as a product or service that reduces the need for users or other third parties to pay for KRUSHIABHIVRUDDI content directly or indirectly, or which creates revenue from the KRUSHIABHIVRUDDI Content to the disservice of KRUSHIABHIVRUDDI’s own ability to generate revenues from that content.
Subject to what is mentioned above, the following is permitted:
- Publish online, the original KRUSHIABHIVRUDDI headline and a link to the article, and the first 140 characters of an article (hereinafter referred to as “teaser text”).
- Forward the original headlines, links, and teaser text to other individuals.
- Download our RSS feeds and view them for your personal use. We currently publish headlines and teaser text within our RSS feeds. You may also make an RSS feed available to third parties, users within an organization you work for or users of a website that you publish, on the condition that you comply with the restrictions set out below.
The restrictions on the above areas set out here under:
- Only publish the feed for access via a web-based browser.
- Do not use or publish the feed as part of a paid-for service or for other commercial gains.
- Publish the feed as it is made available on the Website, so that you only include the headline and teaser content and ensure that the headline links back to the full-text article on the Website.
- Attribute the feed to the KRUSHIABHIVRUDDI as “© Krushi Abhivruddi [year]” or “© Krushi Abhivruddi [year]” as applicable.
- Do not archive the feed or any of its content.
- Comply with our guidelines on the usage of KRUSHIABHIVRUDDI logos.
Copying or Summarizing of KRUSHIABHIVRUDDI Content
As referred to above you may not republish or redistribute full-text articles (except as permitted by any sharing tools we make available).
You may however republish or redistribute” Summaries” of KRUSHIABHIVRUDDI Content if you comply with the conditions set out below. “Summaries” can be either an “extract” or an “abstract”. By “extract” we mean 20 words copied verbatim from KRUSHIABHIVRUDDI Content which is inserted into a longer original work. By “abstract” we mean a 20-word non-verbatim summary of the news or facts reported in the KRUSHIABHIVRUDDIContent which does not form part of a longer work and does not misrepresent the original KRUSHIABHIVRUDDI Content.
Conditions to comply with in order to produce summaries:
- You source the Website as the author of any article from which you have derived a summary by way of an attribution such as “[journalist name] at the Krushi Abhivruddi/Krushi Abhivruddi reported that”, with a hypertext link from the word “Krushi Abhivruddi” or “Krushi Abhivruddi” to the original story published on the Website.
- In the case of abstracts, you make clear that the abstract has been produced by you by stating “this abstract from the Krushi Abhivruddi/ was produced by [name]”, with a hypertext link from the word “Krushi Abhivruddi” or “Krushi Abhivruddi” to the original story published on the Website.
- You ensure that your summaries do not in whole or in part form a substitute for KRUSHIABHIVRUDDI’s own products and services (see above for how we define Substitute). The more summaries you create the greater the risk of substitution. No individual or organization may create, republish or redistribute more than five summaries in aggregate each day
- You do not use or create summaries that promote or endorse any product or service. and
- If KRUSHIABHIVRUDDInotifies you that it believes you are creating, republishing, or redistributing summaries outside of these parameters, you shall immediately cease doing so and your rights to create summaries shall be regarded as having been withdrawn, unless/until KRUSHIABHIVRUDDI reaches an agreement with you regarding your use of the Website articles/KRUSHIABHIVRUDDI Content. Please note that these rights do not extend to content, data, or other material published by KRUSHIABHIVRUDDI that we license from third parties (including stock exchange or other index providers) which you may not republish or redistribute.
Linking to KRUSHIABHIVRUDDI Content
If you would like to link to the website, please read and comply with the following guidelines and all applicable laws. A site or service that links to the website is mandated to:
- Not remove, distort or otherwise alter the size or appearance of the KRUSHIABHIVRUDDI logo
- Link to the homepage of the Website, and, provided that you comply with this copyright policy, may also link to other pages of the Website
- Not be a Substitute (as defined above).
- Not in any way imply that KRUSHIABHIVRUDDI is endorsing it or its products or services.
- Not misrepresent its relationship with KRUSHIABHIVRUDDI or present false information about KRUSHIABHIVRUDDI
- Not be a site or service that infringes any intellectual property or other rights of any person or that otherwise does not comply with all relevant laws and regulations and
- – Not be a site or service that contains content that could be construed as distasteful or offensive.
Specific Prohibitions on use of our content:
- You cannot do anything other than making use of the content as set out above unless you buy the appropriate license to do so from KRUSHIABHIVRUDDI. You cannot do the following:
- Copy, publish or redistribute full-text articles, photographs, graphics, tables, or images in any way (except as permitted by any sharing tools we make available).
- Create derivative works from our content, unless you are creating summaries as described above.
- Photocopy or scan copies of articles.
- Remove the copyright or trademark notice from any copies of KRUSHIABHIVRUDDI Content.
- Use spidering technology or other data mining technologies to search and link to the Website.
- Create a database in an electronic or structured manual form by systematically and/or regularly downloading, caching, printing, and storing all or any KRUSHIABHIVRUDDIContent (by spidering or otherwise).
- Frame, harvest or scrape KRUSHIABHIVRUDDI Content or otherwise access KRUSHIABHIVRUDDI Content for similar purposes.
If you wish to use our content other than as permitted by these terms and conditions and for all other inquiries about distribution or reproduction of the materials please contact us at 9663724066. Any content to be used in any other way than the aforementioned terms shall be done so only with the prior written permission from KRUSHIABHIVRUDDI.
1 Disclaimer of liability
To the extent permitted in law, we do not accept any responsibility for any statement in the KRUSHIABHIVRUDDI Content. Nothing in the KRUSHIABHIVRUDDI Content is provided for any specific purpose or at the request of any particular person. For the avoidance of confusion, we will not be liable for any loss caused as a result of your doing, or not doing, anything as a result of viewing, reading, or listening to the KRUSHIABHIVRUDDI Content or any part of it. We reserve the right to modify/alter/restrict the KRUSHIABHIVRUDDI Content or access to the KRUSHIABHIVRUDDI Content solely at our discretion. You can access other sites via links from the Website provided by us. These sites are not under our control and we are not responsible in any way for any of their contents.
2 Third party advertising on the Website
You will see advertising material submitted by third parties on the Website. Each individual advertiser is solely responsible for the content of its advertising material. We accept no responsibility for the content of advertising material, including, without limitation, any error, omission, or inaccuracy therein.
If you want to advertise on the website, please email our advertising sales team at 96637 24066
Any queries regarding copyright and your content should be directed in the first instance to [email protected]
3 Links to other Websites
We are not responsible for the privacy practices or content of any other website that is linked to this website. It is your responsibility to investigate the privacy policies of those other sites. This website may contain links to other websites which are not under our control or which are not maintained by us. The links to any such third-party websites are provided for your convenience and information only. If you access these websites you do so at your own risk. We are not responsible for the content of those websites and will not be liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use or your reliance on any such content. The fact that a website is linked to this website does not imply any endorsement or sponsorship by us of that website or that we are affiliated in any way with the third party operating that third party website.
Our web servers automatically collect limited information about your computer’s connection to the Internet, including your IP address, when you visit our site. (Your IP address is a number that lets computers attached to the Internet know where to send you data — such as the web pages you view.) Your IP address does not identify you personally. We use this information to deliver our web pages to you upon request, to tailor our site to the interests of our users, to measure traffic within our site, and let advertisers know the geographic locations from where our visitors come.
4 Information provided to us
5 Changes to these terms and conditions of use
Please note that we may change these terms and conditions from time to time at our sole discretion and we reserve the right to do so without your consent. Any revised terms and conditions will be applicable at the time of accessing the website/posting on it. Please ensure that you review these terms and conditions regularly as you will be deemed to have accepted a variation if you continue to use the Website after you have accessed it.
6 Governing law & jurisdiction
These terms and conditions are governed by Indian laws and the parties accessing the website agree/submit/concede to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Indian Courts in Mangalore City.
7 No waiver
Our failure to insist upon or enforce any provision of these terms of service shall not be construed as a waiver of any provision or rights of KRUSHIABHIVRUDDI.